bennington, vt.

Friday, April 5, 2013

dull reality

never a dull moment 


Mom has decided it is time for spring cleaning.  She actually thinned out enough space in the closets that I can now, actually have some space rather then just the little closet in the basement.  HURRAY
 
Sometimes when she talks, she talks so fast that I can't make out a syllable much less a word.  Today she apparently wanted me to clean the kitchen window, and was gesturing and making noise.  I just looked at her quizzically and said, "slow down you are starting to sound like White Fang!"
She slapped at me as she laughed hysterically with tears running down her face.
 

truly, she did.

 I said, "slow down, you speak very clearly if you don't think about it and SLOW down!"  Apparently, I need Soupy to come back and translate.
 

No comments: